Tuesday 26 January 2016

Hardware:Camera

For this I had to go around my college and take pictures for my leaflet. The first one is the cafeteria, I took a picture of this because it was the most isolated place I can find, but someone still managed to get in the shot. Since it wasn't an interesting shot and it has an unknown face in it. I couldn't go with this for my leaflet. The second is the entrance to the college, I took a picture of this thinking a nice bold "welcome" would look good on the leaflet. I did not go with this because I didn't like the angle, also you can clearly see my classmates taking pictures in the background and I thought this would look unprofessional. And finally I took a picture of the building. It was a very generic idea but I couldn't find a better spot. Some classmates did get in the shot but fortunately their backs were turned. I went with this idea because it was the better picture and most clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment