Tuesday 16 February 2016

Evaluation

What I did overall was create a blog, make a leaflet advertising the Games and Animation course, along with a logo, and a piece of digital art.

What I found easy about creating a leaflet was adding information to the leaflet, since the information was found clearly on the college website. I also found it easy to play around with the filters to make the photograph more sharper. What was difficult for me was taking the actual photograph, since it was impossible to take a picture with no one in the shot and the camera was complicated to work with. I also found it slightly difficult to create a logo, since I had to think of a suitable colour scheme, the appearance, and how much it stood out.

If I was to do this project again I would of tried to understand how to use the camera before going out and taking pictures.

Overall I think I could of done better on the project and I believe I have a lot of room to improve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment