Tuesday 16 February 2016

Finished Leaflet




Here is the finished version of the leaflet advertising the Games and Animation course at Dinnington College. I did this leaflet in Photoshop along with the logo.

I took a picture of Dinnington college and transferred onto the computer. I then opened the image up with Photoshop. I played around with a few affects to make the image more appealing and eye catching. After I chose the effects I split the image up into three using the line tool. I did this to get the leaflet layout. after that i went on the Rotherham college website to gather information about the college and comments from students to go on the leaflet. I picked out a clear suitable font before deciding on the font colour which had to stand out, so I used white. I  then finished the leaflet off by pasting on my logo and getting the Rotherham college logo off the internet to put on the now finished leaflet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment